1. Treasury, Cash and Liquidity Management, Financing
Companies are facing significant liquidity bottlenecks as a result of the COVID 19 crisis. It is vital to remain solvent and financially flexible. "Cash is king" applies now more than ever. So it’s vital to continually update the group-wide liquidity position, and plan potential cash flow development for various economic outcomes using a rolling 13-week forecast or a 6-12-month plan. For the treasury & finance function, securing existing liquidity and creating new reserves (financing, government subsidy programs, internal measures) are at the top of the agenda. But at the same time, organisations need to manage other financial risks (e.g. credit risks, FX risks) more effectively than ever, especially in such uncertain and volatile times. Needless to say, processes and IT systems in treasury must work - even remotely. Our specialists will support you in managing all of your treasury, cash and liquidity management and financing activities.
Tel.: +49 211 981-2110
Tel.: +49 89 5790-6443
2. Liquidity Improvement in the Tax Area
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, many companies are facing significant liquidity bottlenecks. By implementing appropriate tax measures, they can effectively counteract negative effects in order to improve liquidity. For example, regulatory guidelines provide for reductions of advance payment at short notice and tax deferrals can also be requested. In the medium and long term, the focus should be on the comprehensive and timely utilisation of losses and tax support measures. We can advise you on the identification and implementation of such measures both in Germany and abroad.
Tel.: +49 211 981-7378
3. Working Capital Optimisation and Budget Management
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the “crisis-related” control of working capital and budget management is increasingly becoming the focus of attention. The big challenge: financial cash resources need to be safeguarded for an indefinite period of time. To get there, activate and deploy five essential levers locally and abroad:
- Rapid assessment of the cash and working capital committed within the company
- Transparency and focus on incoming payments (cash-in)
- Control over the timing of outgoing payments (cash-out)
- Transparency of operational cash flow and requirements in the supply chain and inventory management
- Modelling of operational working capital and cash and/or budget scenarios
Tel.: +49 170 987 9253
Tel.: +49 69 9585-1084